Infrastructure Week is finally upon us. To kick off the week, Vice President Joe Biden and Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx are discussing the economic impact of our country’s deteriorating infrastructure systems at "America on the Move: Investing in America's Economy" the morning of Monday, May 11 at 9:15 ET. Tune in to the webcast to hear the conversation.
In addition to Monday's kickoff event, there's a slew of things happening around the country. Here are a few sponsored by ASCE:
- Congressional Briefing: Investing in America’s Flood Infrastructure, Monday, May 11 at 3:30 p.m. Rayburn House Office Building B-318, Washington DC
- 2015 Report Card for Arizona’s Infrastructure release, Wednesday, May 13 at 11:30, 2000 Rio Salado Parkway, Tempe, AZ 85281
- Pittsburgh on the Move, Wednesday, May 13 at 3 p.m., Carnegie Mellon University, Porter Hall Room 100
- Alaska Municipal Light & Power’s Most Energy Efficient Plant: A Look Behind the Construction Fence at Alaska’s Resilient and Sustainable Energy Infrastructure
Wednesday, May 13 at 10 a.m., Juneau, AK
- Infrastructure Delivers More Than You Think: Tour Port NoLa, Thursday, May 14 at 9 a.m, 1350 Port of New Orleans Place New Orleans, LA
You can also join in from anywhere by sharing the message of Infrastructure Week as part of the virtual Rally to Rebuild America with your social networks using #RebuildRenew.
Leave a Reply